JOIN A PILOT
Water LA is now implementing FREE WATER-CAPTURING RETROFITS in select areas.
If you live in Altadena, Florence-Firestone, West Puente Valley, or West Whittier-Los Nietos, you may qualify for a Water LA retrofit.
What to expect:
If your home qualifies for a pilot, there are a few things you’ll need to do in order to receive a free Water LA implementation.
- Attend an info session.
- Fill out an interest form. Our team will also have hard copies available at info sessions.
- Once you have been approved to participate in Water LA, you will need to sign a participation agreement, as well as:
- Sign a liability waiver and photo release for workshops
- Commit to attending a series of workshops
- Commit to maintaining your completed Water LA retrofits
- The Water LA team will work with you to assess your property and design a retrofit that is aligned with your preferences.
- Retrofits will be installed by a combination of participants, practitioners in the field, and the Water LA team. You will be required to attend a series of hands-on workshops in the neighborhood.
- You will be responsible for maintaining your Water LA retrofits.